PUBLIC ASSISTANCE & LOW-INCOME QUALIFICATIONS
Public Assistance Qualifications: One or more of the following, received by one or more family members living in the same household:
- Section 8 housing voucher
- Schedule letter from Ohio Works First
- Ohio Medicaid card
- Letter from Veteran Benefits Administration acknowledging service-related disability
- Ohio Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Card, also called the Direction Card, for supplemental nutrition assistance program, SNAP (previously referred to as “food stamps”)
- WIC card (Women Infants and Children nutrition program)
- Benefit letter documenting Supplemental Security Income
- Benefit letter documenting assistance from Social Security Disability
- Tax return showing owner’s family income does not exceed 150% of the federal poverty guideline.
Low-Income Qualifications: Poverty Guidelines 2020
|Persons in family/household||Annual Income 150%|
|2020 Poverty Guidelines for the 48 Contiguous States and the District of Columbia|
For families/households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.