Spay and Neuter
THIS IS A TRANSPORT PROGRAM TO LOW-COST CLINICS OUTSIDE ASHTABULA COUNTY
- FEES (all include surgery & rabies vaccine):
- Males: $51
- Females: $71
- Subsidy: $41 (males & females). Check here to see if you qualify.
- Community Cats (stray/feral): $31-$38. Cats will get an "ear tip" (a corner of the left ear is surgically snipped off, will not hurt the cat), a universal sign the cat has been fixed.
- Males: $81-$91
- Females: $91-$101
- Subsidy: $20 off. Check here to see if you qualify.
- The spay-neuter program is ongoing. If you are unable to find an available appointment for your dog or cat, watch for additional date announcements on the Animal Welfare Center's FB page.
We are partnering with PetFix Northeast Ohio (Euclid) One of a Kind clinic (Akron) and TNR of Warren/Rascal Uni to make low-cost spayneuter services for dogs and cats accessible to pet parents in Ashtabula County.
Willowick Food Pantry , provides vouchers for FREE spay neuter at PetFix for those who receive government assistance. Please contact Willowick Food Pantry at (440)520-4881 . You can still schedule a PetFix Appointment with us. NOTE: this is for PetFix ONLY.
1. a non-refundable $20 for cats and $30 for dogs is required be paid up-front. We will send you a payment link via text (or email, if your phone is not textable). PLEASE ALLOW UP TO A WEEK FOR THE LINK TO BE SENT. The rest of the fee is due in CASH at check-in.
2.If you have more than 1 pet registered for the same date, you are required to pay the FULL fee about 1 week prior to the appointment date. We will send you a payment link via text.