DOG SPAY/NEUTER REGISTRATION
The spay neuter program is ongoing. We have 2 transports per month for dogs, and 3-4 transports for cats EACH MONTH. Please visit our FB page for upcoming dates - registration opens about 1 month prior for each date.
PLEASE, ONLY REGISTER FOR AN APPOINTMENT IF YOU INTEND TO KEEP IT. WE ARE GETTING TOO MANY CANCELLATIONS. THANK YOU!
1. a non-refundable down payment of $20 for cats and $30 for dogs is required. We will send you a payment link via text. The rest of the fee is due in CASH at check-in.
2.If you have more than 1 pet registered for the same date, you are required to pay the FULL fee about 1 week prior to the appointment date. We will send you a payment link via text.
NOTE: if you don't have a textable phone, we will contact you with other payment options.
- FREE transport from city of Ashtabula to high-volume, low-cost spay neuter clinic PetFix Northeast Ohio
- This program is open to ALL dog parents i.e. you do not need to qualify as low-income/gov assist (subsidy)
- To find out if you qualify for the "subsidy" rates, please consult the Subsidy QualificationList
- Puppies must be at least 8 weeks old and 2 lbs to have the surgery
- Females in heat or pregnant can still have the surgery (fetuses will not survive)
- If you wish to drive your dog yourself to/from the clinic, you are welcome to do so. Please indicate in the Comment Box on the registration form that you will do a self-transport.
- The transport van can take dogs up to 70#. If your dog weighs more than 70# you must drive your dog yourself to/from the clinic.
- In addition to the spay neuter surgery, other optional services are available at an additional cost.The registration confirmation email will contain more information about these services.. You will choose these services when you fill out the surgery form in the morning of the appointment.
|PetFix Dog Spay Neuter Wednesday August 11, 2021||Ashtabula Twp Community Hall||