CAT SPAY/NEUTER REGISTRATION
The spay neuter program is ongoing. We have 2 transports per month for dogs, and 3 transports for cats EACH MONTH.
PLEASE, ONLY REGISTER FOR AN APPOINTMENT IF YOU INTEND TO KEEP IT. WE ARE GETTING TOO MANY CANCELLATIONS. THANK YOU!
- This program is open to ALL cat parents i.e. you do not need to qualify as low-income/gov assist (subsidy)
- To find out if you qualify for the "subsidy" rates, please consult the Subsidy Qualification List
- NOTE: some dates do not provide the subsidy (initiate a registration and you will see all fees for that date)
- Kittens must be at least 8 weeks old and 2 lbs to have the surgery
- Females in heat or pregnant can still have the surgery (fetuses will not survive)
- Nursing females should not be spayed until the kittens have been weaned for 2 weeks (kittens can be weaned at age 8 weeks)
- If you wish to drive your cat(s) yourself to/from the clinic, you are welcome to do so. Please indicate in the Comment Box on the registration form that you will do a self-transport.
- In addition to the spay neuter surgery, other optional services are available at an additional cost. The registration confirmation email will contain more information about these services.. You will choose these services when you fill out the surgery form in the morning of the appointment.
|PetFix Cat Spay Neuter Thursday March 11, 2021||Ashtabula Twp Community Hall||
|OOAK (Akron) Cat Spay Neuter, March 15, 2021||Ashtabula Twp Community Hall||
|PetFix Cat Spay Neuter Thursday March 25, 2021||Ashtabula Twp Community Hall||