CAT SPAY/NEUTER REGISTRATION
SPAY NEUTER IS NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
- FREE transport from city of Ashtabula to high-volume, low-cost spay neuter clinic PetFix Northeast Ohio and TNR of Warren
- To find out if you qualify for the "subsidy" rates, please consult the Subsidy Qualification List
- Kittens must be at least 8 weeks old and 2 lbs to have the surgery
- Females in heat or pregnant can still have the surgery (fetuses will not survive)
- Nursing females should not be spayed until the kittens have been weaned for 2 weeks (kittens can be weaned at age 8 weeks)
- If you wish to drive your cat(s) yourself to/from the clinic, you are welcome to do so. Please indicate in the Comment Box on the registration form that you will do a self-transport.
- In addition to the spay neuter surgery, other optional services are available at an additional cost.The registration confirmation email will contain more information about these services.. You will choose these services when you fill out the surgery form in the morning of the appointment.
After a date is "Sold Out" you can still click on it, then scroll down on the page, click on the Wait List button and register to be on the waiting list. You will be automatically notified when a cancellation has occurred.
|PetFix MALE Cat Spay Neuter July 23, 2020||Ashtabula Twp Community Hall||
|Rascal Unit Cat Spay Neuter July 25, 2020||Ashtabula Twp Community Hall||
|PetFix Cat Spay Neuter August 13, 2020||Ashtabula Twp Community Hall||