CAT SPAY/NEUTER REGISTRATION
The spay neuter program is ongoing. We have 2 transports per month for dogs, and 3-4 transports for cats EACH MONTH. Please visit our FB page for upcoming dates - registration opens about 1 month prior to each date.
PLEASE, ONLY REGISTER FOR AN APPOINTMENT IF YOU INTEND TO KEEP IT. WE ARE GETTING TOO MANY CANCELLATIONS. THANK YOU!
1. a non-refundable $20 down payment for cats and $30 for dogs is required. We will send you a payment link via text 1-2 weeks prior to your appointment. The rest of the fee is due in CASH at check-in.
2.If you have more than 1 pet registered for the same date, you are required to pay the FULL fee about 1 week prior to the appointment date. We will send you a payment link via text.
NOTE: if you don't have a textable phone, we will contact you to make other payment arrangements
- This program is open to ALL cat parents i.e. you do not need to qualify as low-income/gov assist (subsidy)
- To find out if you qualify for the "subsidy" rates, please consult the Subsidy Qualification List
- NOTE: some dates do not provide the subsidy (initiate a registration and you will see all fees for that date)
- Kittens must be at least 8 weeks old and 2 lbs to have the surgery
- Females in heat or pregnant can still have the surgery (fetuses will not survive)
- Nursing females should not be spayed until the kittens have been weaned for 2 weeks (kittens can be weaned at age 8 weeks)
- If you wish to drive your cat(s) yourself to/from the clinic, you are welcome to do so. Please indicate in the Comment Box on the registration form that you will do a self-transport.
- In addition to the spay neuter surgery, other optional services are available at an additional cost. The registration confirmation email will contain more information about these services.. You will choose these services when you fill out the surgery form in the morning of the appointment.
|PetFix Cat Spay Neuter Thursday May 27, 2021||Ashtabula Twp Community Hall||