CAT SPAY/NEUTER REGISTRATION
SPAY NEUTER IS NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
- FREE transport from city of Ashtabula to high-volume, low-cost spay neuter clinic PetFix Northeast Ohio (Euclid), Rascal Unit (hosted by TNR of Warren) and One of a Kind Clinic (Akron)
- This program is open to ALL cat parents i.e. you do not need to qualify as low-income/gov assist (subsidy)
- To find out if you qualify for the "subsidy" rates, please consult the Subsidy Qualification List
- NOTE: some dates do not provide the subsidy (initiate a registration and you will see all fees for that date)
- Kittens must be at least 8 weeks old and 2 lbs to have the surgery
- Females in heat or pregnant can still have the surgery (fetuses will not survive)
- Nursing females should not be spayed until the kittens have been weaned for 2 weeks (kittens can be weaned at age 8 weeks)
- If you wish to drive your cat(s) yourself to/from the clinic, you are welcome to do so. Please indicate in the Comment Box on the registration form that you will do a self-transport.
- In addition to the spay neuter surgery, other optional services are available at an additional cost.The registration confirmation email will contain more information about these services.. You will choose these services when you fill out the surgery form in the morning of the appointment.
After a date is "Sold Out" you can still click on it, then scroll down on the page, click on the Wait List button and register to be on the waiting list. You will be automatically notified when a cancellation has occurred. NOTE: due to limitations in the registration system, you can only register for the Wait List after the ENTIRE DATE is "sold out"
|PetFix Cat Spay Neuter December 10, 2020||Ashtabula Twp Community Hall||